Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nice Reminder

Reminder.
As many of you know, I'm pregnant with Jersey baby #3 and have been one sick mama. I'm excited about expecting, but its really hard to be totally enthusiastic when you are hovering over the toilet bowl more hours in the day than you care to tell.
Last night, I went to an Agricultural Literacy meeting, where I got to meet a fellow member's newest debut, 11-week old Addie. Then, I got to hold her and I swear, that it made any of my doubts, worries, etc. go away. I love how babies do that. It just felt right holding a baby in my arms again and now, let the count down begin because I'm nearing the end of the first trimester (woot woot) and hopefully the end to all day morning sickness and yes, soon the end of wearing normal jeans. I feel ready, I feel confident and cant wait to meet the next Jersey baby. Thanks for the reminder; I needed it.xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment