Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Since of humor

I'm tyring to jot down cute lil' saying the kids say. Makes me smile & laugh.
Tyler has been coming home off the bus, with cute sayings or songs, such as:
"Mom, who do you hate?" I reply nobody, I don't like that word. Tyler says, "Mom you have to answer with something!" I said, "Okay, rats." Then, he says, "You're going to date a rat!" And...chuckles the whole walk home!

Next day he sings, "Mom & Dad sitting in a swing, k-i-s-s-ing. First comes love, then, came Tyler, then came Cassie, and four years later came baby Jacob. The end."

Cassie holds my hand down to the bus stop, jumping over all the cracks. She says the whole way down (and back), if you step on a crack, you gonna break your mama's back!

Can I keep them little, please?!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I am living a similar life on a dairy farm in Indiana! Me and my sis-in-law to be blog together at http://twomaidsamilking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete