Monday, January 25, 2010

Rewind: Christmas Blessings '09

Well the new year has started with a bang and a very fast paced scheduled that includes shoveling snow, salting driveways, getting back into routines with kids school and activities and my own work. Now that the month of January is nearly to a close, we are finally on track!

As always, Christmas was filled with many blessings. The kids were good, Santa treated 'em well. Love the kids enthusiasm and excitement; makes me feel young again!

Of course, this time of year makes me miss my family out in Oregon...more! My mom always knew how to make the holidays special with her homemade touches that warmed our hearts and souls. As a mother now, I try to pass on the traditions of cookie making (and sampling), helping out the neighbors and those less fortunate. Our life is good and seeing the smiles on my kids faces and the twinkle in their eyes is the only reminder I need!



No comments:

Post a Comment